GeoPal is a cloud and mobile app improving productivity for businesses with mobile workers worldwide. The company is a start-up cloud technology company in Dublin currently looking for people to join us in helping businesses leave paperwork behind and reap the benefits of mobile forms and workforce management software.
A great GeoPal Account Manager is a confident multi-tasker; who is comfortable engaging with customers, developing new relationships and rebuilding old ones, you will be the customers advocate internally and always seek to sell additional services and new licences on every interaction.
You work closely with Sales & Operations Teams to provide insights into existing customers to help drive deeper relationships, excite clients with our customer success focus, and collaborate on bigger and better ways to deliver a world-class experience. You are key to our customer’s experience of GeoPal.
- Account management of current customers
- Monitor and Achieve KPIs on customer engagement and upsell targets
- Be the leader in turning customers into GeoPal champions
- Be the voice of the customer both internally and externally
- Build strong internal & external relationships across the organization
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of GeoPal products
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams
- Develop upsell campaigns sell new products and services
- Prepare for and present growth plans at customer on-site meetings
Desired Skills & Experience
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to sell and inspire
- Previous SaaS Account management experience
- Flawless communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- 3+ years Account Management experience
- 3+ years web / consumer / SaaS experience
- Relevant Degree level education
- Enthusiastic, determined, energetic, relentless and creative team player with the ability to work individually
- Experience in Mobile technology
- Community building and engagement
- Engagement metrics & analytics
Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Dependent on Experience
Due to our continued development into the Mobile Operations Management market, we are now seeking to recruit a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team at GeoPal. The right person for this role will have previous experience in a pre-sales role with a software company.
They will be required to work alongside the Sales team in establishing the business need of potential customers. They will then be required to analyze this need in order to design the appropriate solution for the customer within the GeoPal Platform and demonstrate a vision to the potential customer.
The candidate will be required to work with the Operations team to upskill in relation to the evolving technologies offered by the platform.
The applicant must be willing to learn new skills and adapt as the needs of the company evolve. We will provide training in areas of the GeoPal platform and process analysis that are needed to accomplish the role effectively.
Activities will include
- Detects and describes the customer’s business needs; obtains confirmation from the customer.
- Identifies appropriate applications, tools, and solutions for targeted accounts.
- Prepares prototype solutions and presentations based on opportunity analysis.
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated experience in solution design
- 3+ years previous experience in a Pre-Sales role with a SaaS company
- Primary Degree in a relevant discipline
Location: Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Payment: Dependent on Experience
Terms: Permanent, Full-time