Custom Web Modules and IoT Projects
Powerful Scripting environment to create your own business logic.
- All custom logic and steps can be coded in to create truly unique apps
- GeoPal IoT Fields can be used so that non developers can modify parameters within the IoT project without modifying code
- Logging and debugging built into each project
- GeoPal jobs can have custom actions performed on them due to pre-built integration between IoT interfaces and GeoPal runbooks
- IoT enabled webpages can be created to interface with the GeoPal system, also custom portlets or pages can be created
- IoT enabled APIs can also be created either to pull from or push data to external sources
- IoT projects can use the Scheduler IoT API to schedule in custom tasks to take place periodically
- IoT projects can be locked down with security measures, for example IoT enabled APIs can be locked down to be accessible by only certain IP addresses
- A whole array of external integration options are possible with IoT projects
- Custom excel files, GeoPal reporting files or json documents can be created using IoT APIs, all of these can be integrated with 3rd party systems
GeoPal gives us the ability to build our own custom mobile apps. We can customise GeoPal exactly the way we need for our different business units.