Founded in 2011, GeoPal is an award-winning provider of field operations and mobile workforce management solutions. It’s core product provides organisations across the globe with real-time visibility over field operations through executive dashboards and KPI reports, delivering increased operational efficiency and health & safety compliance.
What’s the Role?
Due to our high growth phase, we are looking to recruit a Snr Project Implementation Manager to join our Project Management Team. The successful candidate will need to have a minimum 5 years’ experience in managing software implementations along with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with our clients . You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies - strong problem solving skills and the ability to work under an agile methodology are important.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment to help us maintain the product consistency our customers have come to expect.
- Ensure projects are delivered within scope, goals, timelines and in budget. Proactively manages any changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and devises contingency plans
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple implementations concurrently
- Actively lead the planning process, project stages and customer engagement throughout the implementation while always providing clear direction for executing the statement of work
- Build and maintain strong working relationships by providing excellent customer care.
- Drive collaboration between internal functional teams and client to achieve milestones and deliverables.
- Create and improve configuration/implementation processes and procedures
- Assist with the improvement of the Project Management process
- Collaborates internally with GeoPal teams to foster strong client relationships, manage client expectations and adjust work product, resources, or with client approval, changes to scope, as necessary for the success of the project
- Provides status reports on project progress to client and GeoPal leadership team on a regular basis
- Communicates effectively with clients and senior leadership to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Monitors project financials and is accountable for any fluctuations between projected and actual
- Provide expert guidance to address critical and/or outstanding issues impacting the implementation.
- Follow the GeoPal project rollout plan based on Agile PMI Methodologies to deliver client solutions quickly and creatively.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience project management; proven experience managing software implementations
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Agile Project Management qualification preferred
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction, communicating effectively with key business stakeholders and clients
- Knowledge of tools such as Kanban boards and other alive PM tools is required
- Proficient technical understanding: ability to demonstrate knowledge of software development life cycle, application design, integration, and hosting technologies
- Strong general computer literacy, including MS Office, Internet applications, along with the desire to advance technically
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Some domestic & international travel will be required.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Authorised to work in the EU.
- Full Clean driving licence
What’s it like to work at GeoPal?
At GeoPal you will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing technology companies (29th fastest growing Irish technology company, 2018) and will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the future direction of the core product.
GeoPal places the team at the heart of the organisation making it a great place to work. We all have a shared vision of success and this vision has allowed GeoPal to become the successful business that it is today.
We have setup the following teams to explore how we can improve our core values, how we behave as an organisation both internally and externally:
Core Value Teams -
- The Grand Social
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Great Place to work
- Magnificent Obsession
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by matching your 5% contribution towards your pension
- Focused career development we encourage employees to enhance learning by attending external work-related courses
- If you’re commuting or cycling, we’ve got you covered with taxsaver tickets and the cycle-to-work scheme.
- Employee wellbeing is top of our agenda, office yoga, healthy fruit and snacks along with breakfast.
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- Weekly team breakfast and monthly nights out
- We celebrate your Birthday with Birthday Cake
- MacBooks are our standard for office equipment
- A great location in the heart of Dublin city
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people!